At a Glance
Amaze your guests with a smarter, faster, signage display. With integrated WiFi and capable of running Android apps, it's the next evolution in signage solutions.
Innovative solutions for any signage application
- Android: A faster, richer, signage experience.
- CMND: Take control of your displays
- Integrated WiFi
Maximizing the impact of your message
- Save and play content with internal memory
- Connect and control your content via the cloud
- Enhance your connectivity with an integrated mPCIe slot.
Care about you, your business and your audience
- SmartPower for energy saving
- Keep your content up and running with FailOver
- Show clinical images consistently with D-image
- Ensure your content is running with automatic screenshots
Powered by Android
WIth Android OS integrated into the display, you can work with the most developed OS on the planet and save your own app directly into the display. With the built-in scheduler, you can daypart your apps and content based on your customer and time of day and with the auto orientation feature, showing content in portrait or landscape is as simple as turning the display.
A robust display management platform, CMND puts the power back into your hands. With the display management module, install and maintain all connected displays remotely and from one central location. With the content management module, manage and update your content (in both portrait and landscape), in real time, with the simple yet robust drag and drop interface.
Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Using the Chromium based browser, design your content online and connect a single display, or your complete network. Show content in both landscape and portrait mode, with fullHD resolution. Streaming content can also be shown in a PIP (picture-in-picture) window. Simply connect the display to the internet using WiFi or with an RJ45 cable, and enjoy your own created playlists.
Keeping your content up and running is critical for demanding commercial applications. While it is unlikely you will face a content disaster, FailOver provides 24/7 protection with a revolutionary technology that plays back-up content on screen in the event of a media player failure. FailOver automatically kicks in when the primary input fails. Simply select a primary input connection and a FailOver connection and your ready for instant protection.
Save and play content with internal memory. Upload your media into the display and playback content immediately. Working in conjunction with the internal browser, it also serves as a memory cache when streaming online content. If the network ever fails, the internal memory keeps content running by playing a cached version of the content, ensuring that your media stays up even if the network goes down.
The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
With an integrated PCI slot, you can connect an extra WiFI/bluetooth or 4G LTE module, allowing for even greater communication with the display. Machine to machine communication is also enhanced, with numerous configurations available for customers to use, such as the ability to expand product features or signal-handling capability.
Proof of Play
Content is king, and with the automatic screenshot feauture, you can make sure that your content is up and running at all times. Screenshots are taken throughout the day, which are then stored in the FTP server. From there, the screenshots can be viewed no matter when, or where you are.
- Diagonal screen size: 48.5 inch / 123.2 cm
- Panel resolution: 1920x1080p
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1100:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Response time (typical): 12 ms
- Pixel pitch: 0.55926 x 0.55926 mm
- Display colors: 16.7 million
- Viewing angle (H / V): 178 / 178 degree
- Picture enhancement: 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, 3D Combfilter, Motion compens. deinterlacing, 3D MA deinterlacing, Dynamic contrast enhancement, Progressive scan
- Video input: DisplayPort (1.2), HDMI (x2), DVI-D, USB
- Video output: DisplayPort, DVI-I
- Audio input: 3.5 mm jack, Audio Left/Right (RCA)
- Audio output: Audio Left/Right (RCA), External speaker connector
- Other connections: mPCIe, micro SD, micro USB, USB power outlet (5 V. 2 amp)
- External control: RJ45, RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack, IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack
- Set dimensions in inch (W x H x D):
- Bezel width: 9.5 mm (T/L/R), 15.6 mm (B) • Product weight (lb): TBD
- Product weight: TBD kg
- VESA Mount: 400 x 400 mm, M6
- Memory: 16GB eMMC
- Placement: Landscape, Portrait
- Tiled Matrix: Up to 10 x 10
- Keyboard control: Hidden, Lockable
- Signal Loop Through: DVI, VGA, RS232, IR Loopthrough, DisplayPort
- Network controllable: RJ45, RS232, One Wire (HDMI-CEC), HDMI (One Wire)
- Energy saving functions: Smart Power
- Screen saving functions: Pixel Shift, Low Bright
- Other convenience: Carrying handles
- Consumption (On mode): TBD
- Standby power consumption: <0.4 W
- Operating conditions
- Temperature range (operation): 0 ~ 40 °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 ~ 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 ~ 80 %
- Altitude: 0 ~ 3000 m
- MTBF: 50,000 hour(s)
- Built-in speakers: 2 x 10W RMS
- Included accessories: Remote Control, Batteries for remote control, Quick start guide, RS232 cable, AC Power Cord
- Stand: BM05922(Optional)
- Optional accessories: ColourCalibrationKit (CCK4601)
- USB Playback Audio: AAC, AIF, AIFF, M4A, MP3,
- On-Screen Display Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Japanese
- Regulatory approvals: CE, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL, CCC, C-Tick, RoHS, GOST, BSMI, CB, J-Moss, PSE, VCCI
- Warranty: 3 year warranty