At a Glance
Impress your audience with the most impactful video wall. With ultra narrow bezel and stunning picture quality, you are sure to create the most memorable visual experience
Optimized for public viewing
• Full HD LED technology for brilliant images
• IPS wide view technology for image and color accuracy • Designed for 24/7 operation
Maximizing the impact of your message
• Immersive visual experience with Ultra Narrow Bezel • Colour Calibration kit to ensure uniform colours
Innovative solutions for any signage application
• Optional OPS Insert to create an all-in-one solution
• Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer
Care about you, your business and your audience
• SmartPower for energy saving
• Keep your content up and running with FailOver
IPS Display Technology
Philips IPS displays uses an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in portrait mode. IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, especially suitable for professional video wall and menuboard applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
Ultra Narrow Bezel
The next generation of video wall displays is designed with industry narrowest bezels and advanced alignment solutions. Fully exploit your impactful signage content with ultra narrow bezel displays, and make sure your message does not get lost by thick bezels. With the ultra narrow bezels you can create seamless video wall configurations of virtually any size.
Advanced Color Calibration
The Advanced Color Calibration kit controls the luminance of the backlight, standardizes the gamma curve and calibrates the greyscale of your display network. Whether you have an
impressive video wall, a catchy mosaic layout, a menu board installation or a control room each display can be adjusted to the same colour values. With this optional kit you ensure consistent colour performance over all displays in your network.
Keeping your content up and running is critical for demanding commercial applications. While it is unlikely you will face a content disaster, FailOver provides content protection with a revolutionary technology that plays back-up content on screen in the event of a media player failure. FailOver automatically kicks in when the primary input fails. Simply select a primary input connection and a FailOver connection and your ready for instant protection.
The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
Turn your display into an all-in-one digital signage solution and create a display network which is connected, intelligent and secure. Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is an industry standard slot into which you can add an OPS- standardized media player. This cable free solution gives you the ability to install, use or maintain your hardware whenever you need.
Turn your USB into a true cost effective digital signage device. Simply save your content (video, audio, pictures) on your USB and plug into your display.Create your playlist and schedule your content via the on screen menu, and enjoy your own created playlists anytime, anywhere.
Full HD LED technology
White LED's are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED's are free from mercury content which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED's allow for better dimming control of LCD backlight, resulting in super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior color reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen.
Designed for 24/7 operation
Because business never sleeps, our signage displays are designed for 24/7 use. Taking advantage of superior components to ensure a higher level of quality, you can count on this range of models for complete around-the-clock reliability.
- Diagonal screen size: 48.5 inch / 123.2 cm
- Panel resolution: 1920x1080p
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1300:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing angle (H / V): 178 / 178 degree
- Pixel pitch: 0.56 x 0.56 mm
- Display colors: 1073 M
- Picture enhancement: 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, 3D Combfilter, Motion compens. deinterlacing, Progressive scan, 3D MA deinterlacing, Dynamic contrast enhancement
- Signal Loop Through: RS232, VGA, DisplayPort, DVI, IR Loopthrough
- Ease of installation: Carrying Handles
- Energy saving functions: Smart Power
- Network controllable: RS232, RJ45, Card OPS, RS232, One Wire (HDMI-CEC)
- Placement: Portrait, Landscape
- Screen saving functions: Pixel Shift, Low Bright
- Tiled Matrix: Up to 10 x 10
- Bezel thickness: 3.5 mm
- Bezel width: Top/Left: 2.35mm, Bottom/Right:1.25mm
- Set dimensions (W x H x D):1077.6 x 607.8 x 103.8 mm
- Set dimensions in inch (W x H x D):42.4 x 23.9 x 4.1 inch
- VESA Mount: 400 x 400 mm, M6 • Product weight: 21.6 kg
- Product weight (lb): 47.6 lb
- Temperature range (operation): 0 ~ 40 °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 ~ 60 °C
- Altitude: 0 ~ 3000 m
- Relative humidity: 20 ~ 80 %
- MTBF: 60,000 hour(s)
- Consumption (On mode): 110 W (EnergyStar 6.0 test method)
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Built-in speakers: 2 x 10W (RMS)
- Included accessories: Remote Control, Batteries for remote control, AC Power Cord, RS232 cable, User manual on CD-ROM, Quick start guide, Edge alignment pins, Edge alignment plates, DVI-D cable Optional accessories: Edge finishing kit, ColourCalibrationKit (CCK4601), HDBaseT OPS Receiver (CRD25), IR Light Motion Sensor (CRD41)
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Regulatory approvals: CE, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL, CB, GOST, EPEAT
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Video input: DVI-D, HDMI (x2), VGA (Analog D- Sub), DisplayPort (1.2), Component (BNC x3), Composite (BN)
- Video output: DisplayPort, DVI-I, VGA (via DVI-I)
- Audio input: 3.5 mm jack, Audio Left/Right (RCA)
- Audio output: Audio Left/Right (RCA), External speaker connector
- External control: IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack, RJ45, RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack
- Other connections: OPS